When it comes to keyword cannibalization in SEO, you don’t miss numerou sheets of content focused on the same keyword. Search locomotives like Google are seeking the best possible resource on your website when someone types in a specific keyword. In this video, I will cover how to identify keyword cannibalization, how keyword cannibalization can impact your SEO strategy and ways to fix it as well. You may believe that more content and more sheets of content is always better, but when there is a lot of overlap between the issues and subtopics, you can actually hurt your rankings in the long run.
Complete Surfside PPC SEO Tutorials Playlist: https :// www.youtube.com/ playlist? schedule =P LCKZKQoSq6y 4Zebbxz71dATBZOEUDW755
Keyword Research Tutorial 2020 – SPPC SEO Tutorial# 4: https :// www.youtube.com/ watch? v= 7L3wgk99j3w
How To Build Keyword Lists For Your Website – SPPC SEO Tutorial# 5: https :// www.youtube.com/ watch? v= jgpRyb6 5hDA
What is Keyword Cannibalization?
When numerou pages on your website are optimized for the same SEO keyword.
It can hurt your standings to have several blog affixes or sheets focused on the same topic.
Example of Keyword Cannibalization:
If I write the following address 3 clauses:
– SEO Trends in 2018
– SEO Recent developments in 2019
– SEO Recent developments in 2020
It will actually hurt my ranks for the keyword ‘SEO Trends’ because I have 3 sheets on my website focused on SEO Trends.
How To Avoid Keyword Cannibalization:
1. Create 1 Page: Write 1 commodity about a topic and keep it updated on a yearly basis. Never change the URL.
2. 301 Redirects: If you have multiple essays targeting the same keyword, merge them into 1 article, set-up 301 redirects, and delete the old-time pages.
3. Canonical URLs: Use the rel= “canonical” tag for the sheet you prefer to be ranked in search engines.
How To Find Keyword Cannibalization:
– Content Metadata Audit: Export your uprights& pages to review title calls, meta descriptions& focus keywords.
– Create a Keyword Map: By mapping keywords to content, you can find sheets that focus on the same keyword.
– Google Search Console: You can review individual search inquiries and research inquiries for specific pages.
– Google Site Search: Do a pursuing in Google like this:
site:yourwebsite.com keyword to see position pages.
#SPPC #SPPCSEO #SEO #SearchEngineOptimization
Read more: youtube.com
Powered By Trivia Blast 2.0